Crankbrothers CANDY 7 Pedal
Just leave us your e-mail address and we'll let you know as soon as Crankbrothers CANDY 7 Pedal is back in stock.
By clicking on "Notify Me", you consent to YT using your contact details to inform you about the availability of the bike you have selected or a comparable bike.
*By registering for our newsletter, you acknowledge the privacy statement.
Great! We'll inform you!
The Crankbrothers Candy 7 is a versatile pedal and the perfect choice for your SZEPTER, IZZO or JEFFSY. The alloy body features integrated traction pads and ribbed detailing to improve traction, alongside chamfered edges to limit rock strikes. Four-sided entry and customizable float/release angles ensure easy engagement, while the premium, double-sealed bearings improve weather sealing for better water resistance.
- Fits all YT bikes
- Lightweight, easy to engage design
- Chamfered edges reduce rock strikes
- Integrated traction pad technology
- Premium brass cleats with shims included
- 15° / 20° release angle
- 6061-T6 aluminum pedal body
- Forged SCM 435 Chromoly Steel spindle
- Sealed Igus LL-glide inner bearing
- Enduro MAX cartridge outer bearing
- Traction pads, 1mm installed - 2mm included
- Weight: Approx. 320 g per pair
Cool: Crankbrothers offers a 5-year warranty on defects in material and workmanship for the Candy 7 pedals (from the date of purchase). For detailed warranty conditions, please visit their website or contact the manufacturer directly.
Art. Nr. 701310