Peaty's tubeless conversion kit
Just leave us your e-mail address and we'll let you know as soon as Peaty's tubeless conversion kit is back in stock.
By clicking on "Notify Me", you consent to YT using your contact details to inform you about the availability of the bike you have selected or a comparable bike.
*By registering for our newsletter, you acknowledge the privacy statement.
Great! We'll inform you!
Effective at sealing punctures and tears of up to 6mm in diameter, Peaty’s Tubeless Sealant is trusted by many of the world’s fastest riders. Free from micro-plastics and microfibers, the unique formula features BioGlitter platelets, which work alongside the rapid-acting sealant to patch holes fast, keeping you rolling worry-free.
The valves feature a unique 4-way X-cut to ensure compatibility with tire inserts, while the unique cap design acts as an emergency spoke key for on-the-fly wheel repairs.
- ammonia-free, non-hazardous, latex-based compound
- lifetime of up to 6 months under normal conditions
- washes out easily with water
- operating temperature between -20°C and +50°C
- seals up to 6 mm large holes
- seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- operating pressures between 1 to 8 bar (15 to 120 psi)
- no microplastic; platelets made from hardwood cellulose
- corrosion inhibitors prevent degradation of tyres and rims
- compatible with all YT bikes
Cool: Scanning the QR code on the sealant pouch brings up comprehensive instructions from Peaty's!
2x sealant pouch, containing 120 ml each
2x tubeless valve
Art. Nr. 503759