Crankbrothers STAMP 7 Small Pedal
Just leave us your e-mail address and we'll let you know as soon as Crankbrothers STAMP 7 Small Pedal is back in stock.
By clicking on "Notify Me", you consent to YT using your contact details to inform you about the availability of the bike you have selected or a comparable bike.
*By registering for our newsletter, you acknowledge the privacy statement.
Great! We'll inform you!
The Stamp 7 platform pedals by Crankbrothers are made of 6061-T6 high quality aluminum and offer great grip on rough trails. Ten pins are evenly distributed over the concave platform of the flat aluminum pedals for the best grip. You can choose between two different pedal sizes so that the surface area is perfect for your shoe size and width allowing you to transfer all your power into forward motion. Premium bearings and an extremely durable seal system inside the robust spindle offer maintenance friendly first class durability.
- fits every YT bike
- open and lightweight design
- high self-cleaning effect
- adjustable and replaceable pins
- specific pedal sizes: small for shoe sizes 37-43 (US 5-10)
- low profile: 13 mm thin
- pedal body forged out of 6061-T6 aluminum
- spindle forged out of SCM 435 chromoly steel
- sealed Igus LL glide bearings
- external and internal double seal
- 20 pins per pedal, 8 mm high
- dimensions: approx. 100 x 100 mm
- weight: approx. 350 g per pair
1x pair of Crankbrothers Stamp 7 pedals
Cool: Crankbrothers offers a 5-year warranty on defects in material and workmanship for the Stamp 7 pedal (from the date of purchase). For detailed warranty conditions, please visit their website or contact the manufacturer directly.
Art. Nr. 700786