The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading a similarly sized customer support organization across multiple geographies. This leader will bring a proven track record of delivering results in customer service quality and efficiency, and of executing on ambitious goals to elevate the customer experience. They will have experience working with technology leaders to develop and implement multi-quarter technology roadmaps.
This leader must be able to build, inspire and develop cross-functional teams and drive a culture of excellence and customer delight. They will be effective in working in a global service environment, and in articulating and delivering customer value. The successful candidate will be a customer-obsessed, data-driven, agile individual with high operating standards. The ideal candidate will have the ability to both conceptualize at a high level and dive deep into customer issues and processes, identifying root causes & resolving them.
Interpersonally, this executive will have strong collaboration and influencing skills, with a strong bias for action. They will not just drive operational excellence in their own organization but be a voice and catalyst for change throughout the organization, leading by example and compelling YT to become more customer focused across all facets of its business.
While the role is located in our global Headquarter in Hausen, Germany, it is critical that this person is comfortable working across languages and time zones and to build strong business relationships in English.
- 10+ years in Customer Service and 5+ years in Management role
- Experience managing a customer service P&L
- High degree of service, quality and customer focus
- Open and positive charisma
- Enjoy communicating with people
- Strong English and German language skills, additional language skills are an advantage
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Hands-on mentality and problem-solving and organizational skills